Have you ever had chili-con- o sin-carne with pasta or chips?
Here are five ideas for you to enjoy chili times ANDERS.
- Use chili-con-carne as a topping for your baked potato.
- Use chili as a topping for your burger.
- Combine chili with fries and top everything with cheese.
- Scalloped chili with spaghetti noodles and cheese -> “Frito Pie”.
- Add croutons to your chili to increase the crunch.
Chili Sin Carne Recipe
We’ve come up with a great chili sin carne recipe for you using kidney beans, white beans, bell peppers and chopped tomatoes. Cooking time is only 20 minutes, so it’s perfect for a quick, delicious after-work meal.
– 1 onion
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 can chopped tomatoes
– 1 can kidney beans
– 1 can of giant white beans
– 1 can corn
– 1 red bell pepper
– 400 ml vegetable stock
– 2-3 tbsp tomato paste
– 2 tsp paprika powder sweet or smoked
– 1 tsp cumin powder
– salt, pepper and chilli (or chilli sauce) as required
– Finely chop the onion and garlic clove. Heat olive oil in a large pot. Cook onions and garlic over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, kidney beans, giant white beans, corn and diced paprika. Deglaze with stock. Add tomato paste and spices and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and chilli.
Enjoy your meal!
#chiliconcarne #chilisincarne #foodforfoodies #foodstagram #instafood #foodie #beanchili